There are many volunteer positions that may fit your interests, needs and schedule.
To find a volunteer position that is right for you, you may want to consider:
- How much time am I able to commit?
- Would I like a long-term position or a short-term position?
- What are the skills, interests and experience that I would like to share?
- What experience am I looking to gain?
- What issues in the community do I think are important (e.g. environment, arts, health, etc) and how would I like to help?
- What location do I prefer - do I want to volunteer in my community, close to my workplace or near to my school?
Knowing the answers to these questions will allow you to refine your search for a position.